Monday, November 03, 2008

Tapas

It was a good session.
To be able to say what I felt,
To listen to what you feel.

We all make choices in life.
Just don't understand why we cant replicate it in any business endeavours.
I feel it's risky,
You don't.
Belief.
Confidence.
That's all that matters, isn't it?
And of course,
Passion.

It's also sad to get the feeling that friendships,
Despite all these years of nurturing,
Trials and tribulations,
Are so fucking fragile.

Yet,
I'm the romantic sort.
I think that,
Another few years down the road,
We'll look back at this episode,
And laugh at ourselves,
And chide each other,
For the pettiness,
And ego and pride,
And temporary blindness...

I truly believe so.
We've been through quite a bit,
To let such a small thing upset the balance.
When push comes to shove,
When we are down and out,
We'll know who will be there,
And who won't.
In the end, it's all that matters.

No comments: