Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Maybe that's why they called it the blues

It's been such a long long time since i last posted.
I'm at a loss as to why it is the case.
Maybe it's coz i have nothing important to say.
Maybe i dont want to to say anything.
Maybe there hasnt really been extreme emotional upheavals,
Which usually contribute to my introspections.
Anyway,
I have 5 essays due in the next few weeks,
Coupled with several more urgent projects and presentations,
And on top of that,
I'm starting to feel the stress of the impending exams,
Which obviously isnt aided by my NTU friends who are already mugging for their papers.
This time round,
My exam strategy will not be to read every single possible articles, notes and whatnots,
Which is evidently futile if nothing surfaces during the exam itself.
Instead, I'll most probably contend myself with writing outlines and timed-essays.
Of coz, in order to do so most efficiently,
I'll still need a basic grasp of concepts and examples and theories,
Plus an extensive knowledge of topics in which i'll try to specialize in.
On a good note,
Arts Open on saturday.
Cant wait to play competitive soccer,
Since RECCOS probably wont be playing this sunday due to exams.
I really hope i have the strength of mind to push through all the possible distractions,
That would definitely crop up with exams nearing.

No comments: