Friday, January 21, 2005

Renewed and Rejuvenated

I cant believe i took 4 hours reading,
All those blogs that i havent been reading,
For the past 1 month or so.
So it's not only me not blogging,
I dont even have the urge to read.
To read about people's lives,
Dreams,
Preceptions,
And thoughts.
All these people who have crossed my life,
In one way or another,
With this one stroke of inaction,
Have i rendered them insignificant?
At least for a while?
Being too caught up in my own little universe,
Where everything revolves around me,
Where i create anything that i dont hold,
Recreate anything that i've lost,
Imagining and self-occupying.
I think all i wanted was some time to myself,
Do anything that caught my whim and fancy,
At any moment in time.
Actually,
The more perceptive ones would have immediately known,
That i had meant slacking,
And bumming around.
Talking about slack and bum,
I skipped an ENTIRE week of lectures.
Shiok man!!!
I havent attended a Social work or Chinese Politics lecture yet.
And next week is the 3rd week of school.
Ah well...
The life of a bummer.
But i shall endeavour,
With whatever little determination i have in me,
To start studying and reading and listening next week,
And of coz,
Going for lectures is a good start.
I think typing all these isnt really good publicity.
For one,
I think my sis reads this.
Which translates:
There's a chance that she might tell mum or dad,
And that would spell the end of a certain snake.
Anyway,
In my usual cannot-be-bothered manner,
I decided that i'll leave it all up to fate,
And any form of indiscretion on her part.

I NEED A HAIRCUT!!!!!
DESPERATELY!!!
To all those who have screamed and implored me to get a haircut,
I've relented.
Tomorrow i shall.

At the end of all these grey skies,
I'm glad it's bright and cheery again.
I have never stopped believing.
I will never stop believing.
For what is lost,
Can never be recovered,
In all its entirety.

No comments: