Sunday, May 16, 2004

Jaded

Bintan here i come!
Three days of nothing but the sun sand sea.
Ah, three glorious days.
I can already smell the sea breeze.
I can already taste the salty air.
I can almost feel...
However,
It is with a heavy heart that i'm leaving with.
A heart that wants nothing else but peace.
And solitude.
A heart that desires to escape.
Escapism.
I know it's all futile.
Coz when i'm back,
Images, persons, problems,
Will continue to haunt me,
Harangue me.
I'm jaded.
When one moves on,
Some things or persons are inevitably left behind.
It cant be helped.
I'm not gonna wait anymore.
I'm not gonna hang on,
For the same consequence to repeat itself.
There comes a point where any movement is better than an impasse.
It could be lateral or horizontal for all i care.
I wanna move on.
I will move on.
It's juz that the sentimental side of me holds,
Glancing back,
At the distant figures,
The silhouettes,
Profiles without faces,
Faces without attachments,
Attachments without memories,
Memories without emotions,
Emotions without souls.
I guess that is it.
I shall be back in a week.
Of which i hope some sessions of sweet silent ruminations,
Would have transpired into cultivated actions.
Ta-ta...

No comments: