Friday, August 13, 2004

Misunderstood

Yeah.
That's what i'm feeling now.
Maybe it's coz i didnt bother to communicate clearly in the 1st place.
Maybe it's coz people like to jump to conclusions.
Maybe it's coz people like to assume.
Maybe-s.
But coming from my own family,
It hurts.
Big time
Oh boy.
I hate to be accused wrongly.
I hate people to jump straight into conclusions,
Without much comprehension of situations.
I hate injustice.
Obviously it's hard to see one's flaws.
It's even harder to admit one is wrong.
But dont we juz have to see both sides,
To make a fair judgement?
I feel that i've already been sentenced without being given a chance to defend myself.
I feel injustice.
Of coz i'm pissed.
But what to do?
I need patience,
And lots of communication.
It's gonna be hard.
It's gonna take a long time.
So it gotta start now.


No comments: