Sunday, August 08, 2004

Peach of a month

Orientation's finally over.
Yeah!
It's been draining.
Still Kormos won best OG.
Yeah! x2
And this has juz sunk in.
The whole thing has been pretty surreal.
With the fluctuating attendances,
I wasnt expecting much,
Only for the freshies to come daily.
So i'm delighted.
And i'm a lil' flu-ish.
And currently a lil' flushed,
From soccer in the morning.
It's such a warm afternoon,
Bearable,
But still it makes me want,
Want to laze the day away.
Maybe a siesta would help.
School's starting,
And i'm lacking one module,
And it irritates me,
Even though i'm pretty sure,
It'll all be corrected come 10th Aug.
Anyway,
My birthday came and went.
Juz like that.
I'm a year older.
Wiser?
I'm not sure.
This year's birthday is a pretty good one,
For me.
For one,
I have people celebrating with me,
And of coz some lovely surprises along the way.
So things are all rosy and pink.
Which i presume is good.
Melancholy,
My trusty night-time companion,
Seems a long long distance away.
And in its place,
I count my blessings.

No comments: