Thursday, February 19, 2004

Leben ist sehr gut!!!

Why am i feeling good about Life right now?
It's not as if i feel that Life hasnt been good to me previously.
I know i am a fortunate soul.
However, being fortunate doesnt necessarily make thee a happy person.
Maybe when one learns to appreciate his good fortune, then one will be happy.
Well, in my case, happiness is not an elusive dream.
Rather, my currernt joy stems from the fact that i finally got down to study for my German test tml.
The satisfaction of knowing you "have done my(your) best, and I(you) have no regrets."
I juz hope tonight's efforts will not be in vain.
If it is, i'll be disappointed.
But it wont be the end of the world for me.
On a different note, i feel that i havent accomplished anything worthy of note yet.
Nothing that i can feel proud about.
Lots of stuff that i'm not very proud of tho.
The folly of Youth.
Anyways, i commented to X juz now that i needed a girl right now in my life.
The qns was posted back: but why do u think u need a girl now??
Stumped by this qns, i began exploring how to ans it truthfully.
The problem is: my comment is incomplete in the 1st place.
I do want a girl right now, to share in my life. However, the prob lies in me being hesitant to give up the freedom of being a swinging single.
Besides, the right girl hasnt appeared yet.
'Right' defined as single and attractive to me.
It's a pity J failed in the 1st quality.
Why do i need a girl?
Coz i've been without one for too long.
One whom i could relate to, seek comfort in and love.
One whom understands me, sacrifice for me and love me in return.
Reading the above, i'm not too hopeful that one who fits the criteria would appear anytime soon.
The mere words: 'understand', 'relate', love', 'sacrifice', entail much more than just alphabets and images.
To understand someone suggests being in sync with his/her deepest thoughts and fears and emotions.
How hard is that!?
There's no need to explain the magnitude of the other few words.
It's already so hard for one to manifest such qualities, not to say manifesting them on a mutual basis.
Girls are aplenty in Arts. (Engineering pple start being sour)
The irony is, i only need one.
Yet......

No comments: