Sunday, February 15, 2004

THAT kind of day!

How often does those kind of days come along?
How often does one's anticipation of spending time(however mundane) with the object of his desire, change into one big horror show?
How often then, does one mere day, shatter your confidence and self-belief?
Luckily for me, THAT day is over.
A new day dawns, stirring, promising better events...........
It's been soooo long since i was so attracted to a gal, yet it wasnt meant to be...........
On hindsight, think we're pretty incompatible........
Not tt i'm on sour grapes or watznot........
At least the guy seems pretty decent, tho i can see tt he's still serving the nation with pride.....
Well, what's a better way for me to find motivation to finally getting down to some serious studying?
I really hope i can do it, pull up my cap, get some decent grades, and be a happier man come end of sem.
Like i always say, rather ironically : Talk is cheap, in fact so cheap that it's free.
Pray with me...
Wrong.
Pray for me....

No comments: