Friday, February 20, 2004

No Woman No Cry

No woman no cry.
At least that's what Marley advocated.
My theme song for the day.
Would really wanna write a bit more but i got a bloody drama review to hand in tml.
As usual, i havent started yet.
Anyway, L is leaving for Aussie soon.
Fine woman she'll turn out to be.
Will miss her tho, the corniness and idle chatter.
Take care ya!
And get something for me the next time u come back.
Had a gathering with my Aj class today.
Lovely bunch of people.
Sometimes, i wonder why i hated Aj so much.
Maybe coz i felt that i didnt belonged there for the entire 2 yrs.
Looking back, it's a bit sad.
Sad that there were a couple of potential friendships that werent nurtured.
Sad that i didnt really have much fond memories to talk about.
Unlike secondary school days.
Anyway, that's that. Gotta go and try do my review.
I can feel a bit of responsibility creeping in.
Ah!
That long-lost feeling of being satisfied with myself.

No comments: