Monday, June 14, 2004

Heartbroken

Oh how my poor poor heart has suffered.
How it pained me to see bloody becks strutting like a model,
On a bloody football pitch.
And how the papers were gonna praise becks to high heavens should England had won.
The injustice of it all.
The french goals and the credits.
How it irks me.
I could write an essay,
But i juz dont really feel like slamming anyone right now.
Sigh...
England and penalties.
The cruel twist of fate.
I juz wanna sleep away my disappointment.
Lucky it's not a q-final or s-final game,
Or i shall be damn damn pissed.
Oh yeah,
And if there's still anyone who thinks Beckham is a worldclass football player,
Pls gimme a call,
And i'll make sure you wake up your idea!!!
And if anyone is thinking of trying to irritate me with eng taunts,
Pls reserve that effort,
Coz if irritated when in a bad mood,
Which i shall be for tomorrow,
I'll retaliate,
And probably not in words.
So there...
I'm still fuming mad.
But i gotta agree,
That has got to be one of the most dramatic comebacks since Munich '99,
Which is good for football.
Nothing is predictable.
Nothing is for sure.
And dont count your chickens before they hatch.
It's a bad habit.

No comments: