Saturday, June 12, 2004

Kickoff

20 hrs and counting...
This is so exciting.
I havent been so excited for a long time.
After being starved of any serious football for 1 month,
I cant wait for Euro to start.
As a long-suffering England fan,
All i can say is:
Pray for David James.
He needs it.
Anyway,
Euro kicks off another stint of gambling.
Maybe we can beat the bookies at their game this time.
Yah right.
And obviously,
Something else got my adrenalin pumping.
http://premierleague.fantasyleague.com/Index.aspx
After the relative success of the EPL fantasy league,
We are back fighting for bragging rights.
Tabby won that one.
Speaking of which,
Arent we supposed to pool $ to bet on the eventual winner?
Someone isnt doing his job.
Get your ass down to it.
Seng, if you are still not comprehending,
It means, collate the $ and teams before kickoff.
I'm well prepared for Euro,
With its early morning kickoffs,
As i've been sleeping at 6 am everyday.
Plus,
I've stocked up on lots of chips for those lucky buggers,
Who are gonna mess up my place,
And without gratitude nor cleaning up.
Also,
I've polished off all my fruits,
So i wont have those buggers ransacking my fridge.
Lastly,
I've saved up quite a tidy sum,
To lose eventually to the bloody bookies.
And that euro fantasy league gave me such a headache,
Deciding who to partner Henry in my Dream team.
Of coz i shall keep my team a secret,
Lest some of those buggers try to copy.
It's time for some real footy people.
Rejoice!!!

No comments: