Saturday, June 26, 2004

Parting is such sweet sorrow

After 14 hours of sleep,
I'm still in a daze,
Characterized by thoughts that i'm floating.
Is it remnants of the euphoria from arts camp?
Or is it due to my body being unaccustomed to so much sleep?
The past four days have been brillant.
Meeting new people,
Knowing more about people i'm already acquainted with,
Shouting myself hoarse,
Being occupied for the whole day till early morning,
Electrified by the bouyant atmosphere,
Had one of my best clubbing experiences,
And of coz,
Having won best OG.
Anyway,
Everything seems so surreal to me right now.
Maybe it's juz coz i'm a lil' ill.
Suffering from fatigue,
Lack of sleep,
Sore throat,
Loss of voice,
Bouts of sneezing fits.
How i muz try to psyche my body for a couple more weeks of soccer.
And of coz i think the Eng-Por game is so damn kelong.
People who said Eng dont deserve to win gotta see the other perspective.
Por didnt play all that well in the group stages;
Spain had to lose to them coz they are host,
And few hosts fail to make it past the group stages.
And of coz,
The linesman gave the campbell goal,
Which was over-ruled by the bloody referee.
Oh well,
The injustice of football is its very beauty.
I shall juz revel in all the footy action i can.

No comments: