Thursday, July 01, 2004

Bloody braces

Went to the clinic with fear,
Amounting to trepidation.
But my worries were in vain,
Coz all the equipments looked harmless to me.
A bit of soft bristles,
A lil' glue here and there,
Basically no sharp and pain-inducing objects.
And there was no pain.
But,
I'm irritable and angsty now.
I'm pissed that plans for malaysia seafood have to be postponed.
I'm annoyed that i'll have to endure a new round of suan-nings,
From 'well-intentioned' buggers.
18 bloody months.
It's almost as long as NS.
I cant believe it!!!
The sheer agony....
I shall die from pining for the day to arrive.....
Anyway,
To all those poor pple who have endured,
Or are gonna endure my incessant whinings,
Erm....
I'm not gonna thank you all,
Coz i feel that i am entitled to whine for today,
And tomorrow and tomorrow,
But i shall show u all my pearlies when the irritating metal is gone.
Meanwhile,
Be irritated by me.
And my braces.
Now my bite's worse.
Beware.

No comments: