Saturday, July 17, 2004

Verbal inaptitude
 
Early morning's dreary rain and grey skies didnt stop me,
From having fun and laughter all the same.
And i have the cranky buggers to thank for this undiluted happiness.
I'm very glad that i joined Arts camp,
Though it's so not me to do this kinda stuff,
The bummer that i am.
Anyways,
Shall keep this entry short,
Coz i seem to be pretty hot on MSN,
With half the world initiating conversations with moi.
Think a couple of months away from school,
Without any substantial desire to read anything,
I seem to have lost my ability to translate thoughts into simple sentences,
Neither do i have that past capacity to iron out complex thoughts.
Oh well....
The sacrifice for months of bumming and late wakings...
Life is fair, isnt it?
You win some, you lose some.
It's all a matter of coming to terms with what Life deals.
I cant wait for school to start.
I cant believe i juz said that.
It's so ironic.
And yay...
Blue-green fonts.
This is way cool.
 
 

No comments: