Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Innuendoes

Decadence.
Surely that is the word to describe everything about me right now.
Maybe we could throw in 'Indulgence' as well.
Today, I finally defeated the Zzz monster at 4 pm.
Which meant i had super late lunch,
And i wasnt really delighted over the food selections and tastes.
Of coz,
I didnt have anything planned for the rest of the day,
Which might translate into juz bumming around,
Whiling away precious precious time.
Of coz,
If i dig into the deeper recesses of my mind,
I would know that i have bigger things to do than bum around.
One would be to go for a long over-dued jog,
Coz my IPPT is in 2 days time.
Not that it would have made a big difference,
But at least i would know that i have tried,
In vain, for that elusive 400 bucks.
And of coz,
Modules bidding,
Which was screwed up by the entire CORS team and their idiotic system.
Is it anything new?
And i duly gave them a piece of my mind,
About how sucky i think their pretentious system is.
And they replied in kind,
Said they could do nothing over the screw-up.
And poor me could only bid in Round 1c.
This is so irritating.
But i left it at that,
Placing full faith in PS as an obscure major,
Which few students would have any interest in.
Lastly,
I am so super broke.
I think 500 a month is insufficient for me.
It SHOULD be adequate,
But i absolutely have no idea where my $ went.
And of coz,
I have to plan for next month,
And the month after......
Sometimes, the $ issue is driving me nuts.
Other times, I juz cant be bothered.
Like how i'm making plans to watch movies, meet for dinners, coffee etc.
Anyway,
O week's coming.
I cant decide if i'm excited or apprehensive over it.
Maybe it's neither.
I juz cant articulate that tingling feeling,
Not even if it's positive or negative vibes.
Oh, to hell with that.
I'll juz take things as they come.
I'm cool.
What else?
Hmmm......
Oh yah,
I've been having dreams,
Consecutively,
Different,
And consuming.
Dont ask me to elucidate,
Coz i've forgotten most of them,
And the rest are plain embarrassing.
The thing is,
I'm looking into my psyche and inner thoughts,
Trying to find some reasons to explain these dreams,
Which plagued every sleep of mine.
And of coz,
The Subconscious refuses to divulge anything,
Saying i should instead ask the Conscious,
And duly referred me to it.
And of coz the Conscious was flabbergasted,
And entertained me with some hot tea and biscuits,
Then shoo-ed me away,
Saying it's busy with higher thoughts and ideas.
At least it told me to phone Brain or Experience,
But i couldnt get through to Brain.
Maybe some synapses are faulty.
Then i tried calling Experience,
But it had some stoopid automated voice that says:
"Experience is currently away on a crusade for pleasure,
Kindly leave your message after the beep.
Beep."
Oh well, i thought,
I could do with some pleasure as well.
Who needs to decipher dreams,
When pleasure is at hand.
*grinz*
*hangs a Do-Not-Disturb sign*

No comments: